FLASH FREEBIE OFFER! Just put the words Stamping Kit in the notes at check out for your FREE Nail stamping set! I have a variety of designs available. LIMITED supply on hand!
Getting your stamping kit is EASY. Just make a product purchase of $30.00 after discounts and shipping. So your total MUST be $30.00 plus your shipping to get your free kit.
This set comes with detailed instructions. Not available for purchase at this time, you can only get it for FREE!
Shop at http://patroozie.com/ for this offer!
Tags: Free Stuff, Konad, Nail Polish, Nail Stamping Kit, Stamping Set
Would you like to be the first to leave a comment?
Link directly to this entry
I am SO freaking excited to bring to you this amazing giveaway. We have reached 1000 fans on BOTH of our Facebook pages here:
This is a HUGE milestone, and we couldn’t have done it without all of our amazing fans. Some of my favorite shops, authors and bloggers have offered up prizes to help me celebrate today.
And without further ado, here are the amazing contributors to this contest!
2. A Charming Time - A Pair of Handcrafted Swarovski Earrings (WORLDWIDE)
3. Patroozie’s Polish – 6 FREE Polishes of your choice from our store! (WORLDWIDE)
5. Potions in Motion – Three Indie polishes. (US ONLY)
6. Gothic Gala Lacquers – 3 polishes of winners choice from her shop. (WORLDWIDE)
7. Chiralty Polish – Full size bottles of Emo Party and Nrrrd Grrrl. Emo Party is a gray crelly base with holographic shimmer with various sizes and shapes of red and black glitter. Nrrrd Grrrrl is a pink-toned red crelly base with various sizes and shapes of black and pink glitter. – (WORLDWIDE)
8. Pinx and Lula’s – Simplicity Rose Ring Choose your color Simplicity Rose Ring. Handcrafted with silver plated copper wire in any color you specify (including color you may not see pictured) Custom sizing available including sizes 2 through 14. Your new ring will arrive in a signature ribbon wrapped gift box including a mini ring charm finish. (WORLDWIDE)
9. Literary Lacquers - 3 polishes of the winners choice from her store. (WORLDWIDE)
10. Spectaculaquer – 4 Julep Nail Polishes - Kathleen, January, Coco, Vivien. (US ONLY)
11. Valhalla Soaps – Three piece set (Soap, Scrub, Botanical Cream or Whipped Cocoa Butter – winners choice) (US ONLY)
12. Pretty Bitch Polish – Supernatural set: Sam, Dean, Trickster, and Castiel. Sam is a copper metallic shimmer, Dean is a military green/gold leaning metallic shimmer, Castiel is a pale pink metallic shimmer, and Trickster is a color change top coat that goes from pink to green depending on the light and what color it is over. (US ONLY)
13. Kimmy’s Hillbilly Trailer Park – One mystery Avon body wash (WORLDWIDE)
14. Tarot by Arwen - Winner wins the Mapping The Hero’s Journey eCourse. It’s a 33 day journey from your Ordinary World to “The End” to help you finish your book. (WORLDWIDE)
15. Lilypad Lacquers – Custom Polish Duo created just for this contest! (WORLDWIDE)
16. Dazzled.com – $19.00 Gift Certificate for their store. (WORLDWIDE)
17. Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer December Duo with glass star full of glitter. (WORLDWIDE)
18. Avant Garde Lacquers – A bottle of One In A Million polish. (WORLDWIDE)
20. Dina Stornello – Avon Prize Pack- Post/pierced Great Angle earrings, Avon Holiday mini nail file, Avon moisture therapy hand cream. (US ONLY)
21. Little Lazies - A 2.5″ tall Snowman Little Lazies figurine, handmade with Polymer Clay and Love! The one you recieve will be similar in style to this one pictured but not the same one. (WORLDWIDE)
22. Zen and Coffee – Fingerless gloves Agathe or Yaviere / Ivory or Black winners choice. $34.00 retail Value. (WORLDWIDE)
23. Lizzy Love Oddball Art Co. - Blue with green details kawaii art doll. Often imitated but NEVER duplicated, hand stitched hand painted Art Dolls that are up for adoption! Each one is unique and original and has been completely hand stitched out of felt and has a hand painted face. Each and every one has been stuffed with brand NEW Polyester stuffing. Each doll is 5″ tall and 4″ at their widest point. Their faces have been made with black twill which has been hand painted with the finest of fabric paints and heat set so it will last forever without fading or peeling. (WORLDWIDE)
24. Carpe Noctem Cosmetics - 2 Large Nail Polishes from her shop for one winner. A Large O’ little Town of Bethlehem from the new holiday collection, and a medium GlitterSlayer! (US ONLY)
25. Mad City Soaps - A 4 oz scrub in Marshmallow, a 4 oz double butter body cream in Candy Cane Noel, and a 4 oz shower parfait cream soap in Blood Orange Sugar Cookie – (US ONLY)
26. Bunniful – Holiday Gift Basket ( USA ONLY)
This giveaway will run from today December 2nd through the 15th of December. NOW a note about prizes. You must allow up to 30 days for your prize to be delivered/shipped. Since it is the busiest time of the year, some of our contributors may not be able to get your goodies to you before the holidays. If you are an international winner it may take more than 30 days to arrive once it has been shipped. PLEASE Allow for this time. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items or items that are not shipped. Not that we anticipate ANY of that happening, but we need to put that disclaimer up for everybody. MOST of the contributors are willing to ship worldwide. In the event that your name is chosen for a US only prize, you can either opt to have it shipped to a US person to ship to you, or we will have to re-draw. This is why your name and country are mandatory entries on the Rafflecopter widget.
As many of you know I am ADDICTED to nail polish and colors! We finally opened up a store a few months ago at: http://patroozie.com. Because I get so many new colors to try from vendors, I am constantly changing my nail polish. Which means Nail Polish Remover! And a lot of it. I have tried so many different kinds from non acetone to acetone, moisturizing and non moisturizing. Lets face it almost all Nail Polish Remover drys your nails and cuticles out. Of course you can use lotion and all kinds of other goodies (which I will be posting on eventually) to keep your nails in shape.
But what KILLS me is the smell of the polish removers! OMG gag, acetone is so strong, but you really need it to get off the chunky glitter polishes. For regular polish you can grab some of these KleanColor Wizard Pad polish remover pads. They are acetone free and have cuticle oil right in the pad to moisturize your nails and cuticles. I LOVE these and they come in six scents.I think my favorite is Grape though I dig the orange and cherry just as much.
You cannot imagine my JOY when I ran across scented acetone polish remover at my local Sally Beauty a few weeks ago. They have Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla Spice! These are in 4 oz bottles and they really smell GOOD. Yes, you can still smell the acetone, but it is greatly reduced in my opinion. AND the scent of the remover is still on my nails which is fun. I used the Vanilla Spice over two hours ago and can still smell it on my fingers.
Overall, I actually like these and give them a 4.5 out of 5 star review. This is enough to last me a good long while, and I *think* they were $2.85 a bottle for this size.
It looks as though you will have to break down and go buy a bottle or two at the store as these are not currently available on the Sally Beauty website. What about you? What do you use to take off your polish? Have you tried a scented polish remover? What do you think of it? Looking forward to your comments, and lest us know if you pick these up! Shine on because it really is the season of PUMPKIN Everything now! lol
Tags: Acetone, Fingernail Polish, Fingernail Polish Remover, Pumpkin Spice, Sally Beauty, Vanilla Spice
Link directly to this entry
Long time no post? Yes, well the year has been rife with changes and updates to myself and the sister blog http://bittenbybooks.com. Without further ado, may I present to you my latest find….
Monk Fruit in the Raw Sweetener. Low calorie sweetener. Yep, that’s right an amazing sweetener that doesn’t taste like crap. I am always looking for new products to incorporate into my life, and this is no exception. I LOATHE anything with Stevia in it, so this is a bonus for sweeteners right here. Being a type 2 diabetic and recently having recovering from gastric bypass surgery, it is critical for me to find good tasting alternatives to unhealthy ones in my daily diet. I was nervous about purchasing this product (I bought mine at Walmart for half this price).
It actually is pretty sweet, but not overtly so to my taste buds. I used it in my coffee, which is pretty much all I wanted it for to begin with and it was delish! This is what the In the Raw Website has to say about this product.
“Try our all-new, all-natural Monk Fruit In The Raw®. Made from delicious vine-ripened monk fruit, also called luo han guo, it’s the zero-calorie* sweetener that tastes like sugar. Originally harvested in the 13th century, it’s been making life more delicious for years now. So pick up the little orange packet that’s perfectly sweet, perfectly natural and perfectly ready to enjoy.”
Serving Size: 1 Packet
Fats (all) 0
What this adds up to? A great product to try out. You can use this in baking as well. Hot or cold beverages, you name it, you can use Monk Fruit in the Raw It dissolves instantly. My blood sugar was fine and didn’t go up at all after using it. I didn’t taste the chemical taste that I do with most sweeteners. Here are some cooking baking and use tips at the In the Raw website. Click here for tips!
I am curious to know if you have tried this and if so what your thoughts are! Please share in the comments section below.
Tags: Bariatric Friendly, Diabetes, Diabetic Sweetener, Gastric Bypass, Low Carb, Monk Fruit, Monk Fruit in the Raw, Sweeteners
Would you like to be the first to leave a comment?
Link directly to this entry
Easy just stop by http://acharmingtime.com and fill up your cart use coupon code: ICANTDRIVE65 for 65% of all of your orders between now and January 5th or until supplies run out! Not valid on custom orders and no rain checks. Most items are one of a kind. First come first served. Get your shop on!
Come on and RSVP for the Friday Night Nails Auction this Friday December 28th the last one of the year!
Also, every Saturday at 7:00 pm CST you can find items from us at the Queen Bee Auction Just look for the items marked Patroozie at either of these auctions. RSVP for next Queen Bee on January 5th:
I was introduced to the most amazing workbook and planner by a dear friend of mine. She’s been a part of a fantastic group of women since last spring and has been talking to me about them off and on and how it has changed her life. Recently she did a video review of the Incredible 2013 Create Your Incredible Year Calendar and Workbook after watching the video and seeing just how interactive and SIMPLE the book was to work with I HAD to get a copy for myself. And it is less than then bucks! I got to the site and they had multiple options, they have a personal and a business edition. Of course I wanted both, you can buy a bundle for less. They also offer an amazing opportunity to join the women’s circle where you get all of the materials they have for a yearly membership.
I was really torn, should I spend the money or not. So, I left it to a little hard work and the Universe. If It was meant to be I would have the money by the end of the day on Monday and if not, it wasn’t meant to be. Guess what! I DID It! On Christmas Eve no less. My journey to an incredible 2013 started with my amazing customers. Thank you so very much to those of you who made my dream begin. I have already started working in my workbook. It has been so freeing and I feel energized and excited to bring you more new jewelry and product lines in the new year. If YOU want to create your own INCREDIBLE year check it out here: http://tinyurl.com/ct68tuh